Apprenticeship as an electronics technician for devices and systems (m/f/d)
What you can look forward to
As an Electronics Technician for Devices and Systems, you will not only learn how to create and install various components and small parts, but you will also program systems and perform maintenance tasks. Additionally, you will build prototypes and equip their circuit boards with the necessary elements.
During your apprenticeship, you will acquire various skills and perform the following tasks:
- You will learn about electronic components and their functioning in circuits.
- Using layout software, you will create electronic circuits that you will then assemble, program, and put into operation.
- Your understanding of circuits will assist in troubleshooting and repairing.
- Practical learning will involve tasks such as screwing, drilling, and assembly.
- At our company, you will learn to work in a team, collaborating with colleagues to solve challenging problems and tasks.
- Together with your team, you will contribute to the realisation and testing of new products.
The structure and benefits of your apprenticeship at Insta
We achieve optimised coordination between the training workshop, the training company, and the vocational school through schooling at the Berufskolleg Witten (Witten Vocational College).
In your first year of apprenticeship, you will primarily be at the IHK training workshop in Lüdenscheid to learn the fundamentals. In the second and third year, you will actively support the company while attending the Berufskolleg in Witten twice a week.
The apprenticeship typically lasts for three and a half years. However, it can be shortened with outstanding performance during the training.
We offer the following combined degree program in conjunction with the apprenticeship as an Electronics Technician for Devices and Systems (m/f/d):
- Electrical Engineering (B.Eng.) at the FH Südwestfalen in Hagen
- In this degree programme you will deal with all processes that generate or transmit electricity. You will be taught mathematical and scientific basics and the fundamentals of electrical engineering and computer science. During your studies you will encounter subjects such as mathematics, physics, computer science, programming languages, technical English, business administration, energy generation and many more.
You're not sure yet whether the apprenticeship is something for you? Then we would like to offer you the opportunity to do an internship with us to find out.
dual study program
Are you motivated and curious about the challenges of tomorrow? Then you've come to the right place at Insta!
Smart work at Insta
Hybrid working models: Depending on the team, manager and individual wishes, we allow you to choose your preferred working time model.
Are you a specialist or manager with several years of professional experience and looking for a new challenge?
Then become part of the #teaminsta!
Are you currently studying or have just successfully completed your studies and are looking for an entry into professional practice? Then we might have a suitable position for you!