- Equipping a control unit with a KNX connection without modifying the housing. Solution designed to make efficient use of the reduced installation space.
- Integrating a module into a serial product, linking up the customer‘s proprietary protocol to KNX. Adapting the module to meet the necessary mechanical and electrical requirements.
KNX HEATING CONTROL
- Complete package for optimised commissioning and intelligent operation of underfloor heating systems. Significant energy savings across the whole system along with full use of the heating value effect.
- Speedy installation using plug connectors, adaptive control algorithms and support of automated hydraulic balancing. Integrating a comprehensive analysis of the energy requirements in order to optimise control of the flow temperature and use of the heating value effect.
KNX DALI-GATEWAY PLUS TW
- Expanding the KNX DALI-Gateway Plus with a controller for DALI DT8 luminaires with Tunable White. Ensuring interoperability to control luminaires with variable colour temperature and DALI interface.
- Implementing functions with 384 additional KNX data points and the new KNX colour control standard for Tuneable White applications. Expanding existing ETS plug-in with additional function while maintaining the user interface.
ROOM CONTROL PANEL
- Flush-mounted control panel with a contemporary feel which allows it to blend in with leading switch manufacturers’ design frames. Intuitive operation and connection to customer communication system.
- Control panel tailored to both customer and application, featuring an all-over glass cover, colour TFT display and capacitive touchscreen. Easy-to-operate user interface with text and icons. Modular structure for connection to customer-specific systems.
KNX PRESENCE DETECTOR
- Unobtrusive, elegant solution for design-oriented architects. Optimum detection quality and light-level measurement, along with fl exible installation thanks to our range of mounting options.
- Low-profile (<3 mm) presence detector for ceiling installation. Features 3-sensor PIR detection with crossed beams. Modular housing concept for recessed or surface ceiling mounting (separate surfacemounted box).